Gas Central Heating
what is a condensing boiler
The term 'condensing boiler' refers to the fact that the boilers produce condense from time to time. Condensing boilers use heat from exhaust gases that would normally be released into the atmosphere through the flue. To use this latent heat, the water vapour from the exhaust gas is turned into liquid condensate.
In order to make the most of the latent heat within the condensate, condensing boilers use a larger heat exchanger, or sometimes a secondary heat exchanger. Due to this process, a condensing boiler is able to extract more heat from the fuel it uses than a standard efficiency boiler. It also means that less heat is lost through the flue gases.
- Best boiler efficiency rating
(sedbuk band A)
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility - instantly available hot water
- Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - enviromentally friendly
- 2 year guarantee, 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 7 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump
Choose one of our Services below:
- Thermaflo Electrical Boiler
- Electric Wet Central Heating
- Electric Tariffs
- Redring Dual Heat
- Dimplex Quantum Heater
- Gas Central Heating
- Oil Central Heating
Worcester bosh boilers
Greenstar gas boilers are all condensing boilers and are at least 90% efficient. In addition, every gas boiler has been awarded a Which? Best Buy accreditation.
Worcester is a market leader in high efficiency, condensing boiler technology and all of their products are designed to deliver heating and hot water comfort. The Greenstar range of gas-fired condensing boilers can help reduce your fuel bills and your carbon footprint.